Kemiko Easy Shine is a low-VOC, extremely user-friendly, waterborne acrylic polymer wax for protecting and maintaining sealed concrete and many other finished substrates. Kemiko Easy Shine is a single component product that is designed to repel water, reduce scuffing and marring. Kemiko Easy Shine allows substrate to breath, is low odor, and produces a deep rich shine.
- Easy Application
- Breathable Water Repellent Finish
- Easy Recoat
- Low Odor
- Soap and Water Clean Up
- Residential areas
- Cafeterias & Commercial Kitchens
- Reception areas
- Grocery Stores
- Finished Floor —
All visible oil, grease, sludge, stain residue and any other contaminants shall be removed prior to any Kemiko Easy Shine application. Surface shall be cured, dry and free from any deleterious matter or grime. Use Kemiko Easy Strip to remove heavy wax buildup, grease, oils and grime.
- Clean Up — Use mild soap and tap water for cleanup.
- Spray — Use a professional type low pressure “Hudson” type sprayer and immediately follow along behind with a micro fiber pad or mop to create an even finished film massaging it onto the floor surface in somewhat of a figure eight, back and forth motion. Drying time is 20-30 minutes.
- Environment — Apply between 50oF – 100oF and 5oF above dew point. Do not store in direct sunlight. Protect from freezing. Do not apply to wet or frosted surfaces.
- Safety — May be irritating to eyes and skin! Wear gloves and eye protection during application. Areas such as decks, sloped concrete, or other surfaces subjected to water may become slippery if coated with Kemiko Easy Shine. If you must seal these surfaces, keep the sealer film buildup to a minimum.