Our available ship methods are:
USPS, FedEx & Speedee Delivery Service
we do not ship/are not open weekends or holidays.
Some manufacturer-direct methods may vary.
All shipping methods are subject to logistical delays outside of our control.
Once a package leaves our or any facility, we are unable to change delivery method or address.*
Please always double check your shipping address as well as your order email entry for accuracy. Nearly ALL orders taken are provided tracking once shipped. If you believe you should have received tracking but haven’t, double check your junk or spam folders for misdirected tracking emails.**
*If your order has shipped via FedEx, we may be able to assist with address correction or change for an additional fee. Please contact us as soon as possible to reroute a package.
**Due to new and ever-evolving DMARC policies for the control of spam and security of email, many hosts kick back anything automated with a links. This is out of our control. If our lead time has elapsed and you haven’t received tracking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Speedee does not have online integration. If you fall within Speedee territory as shown below, please leave in your order notes that you’d prefer Speedee and we may be able to issue a nominal shipping rebate. Speedee is approximately a 2-4 day ship time to all the locations they serve however tracking rarely updates before delivery. Speedee Delivery is a great choice for those looking to save a bit on shipping and have flexible project timing as delays do occur occasionally when package volume is high.
- Speedee Delivery Service is available only to the following states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and parts of Missouri.
- Speedee operates MONDAY – FRIDAY.
AFM sample orders will ship USPS next business day. <4 samples are shipped First Class, 5+ are automatically upgraded to Priority.
- Samples sent to Canada incur additional shipping/handling fees. You will be contacted upon purchase for due postage.
Design samples ship within 7 business days on average.
We reserve a 1-3 business day processing time for in-stock orders based on volume, availability, and complexity unless marked special order or custom item. Large or complex orders may take more time. Lead times on non-stocked items will vary by product and this information is most often listed on the product page. Please double check the listing for timing notes or please contact us if you are concerned.
- Note that USPS Priority is not considered “express” or “expedited” and will not be treated as such.
- We work hard to get your stock orders out the same day whenever possible.
- Express is only available for in-stock items.
- There is a 12pm CST cutoff for express shipments. If your express order is placed after 12pm, it will ship the next business day.
- Express operates MONDAY – FRIDAY w/ OPTIONAL SATURDAY DELIVERY for an additional fee to eligible areas. Please specify in the order notes if you’d like Saturday delivery and we will contact you with a payment request for the upcharge.
- When purchasing 2 day shipping on a Thursday, please note that unless otherwise specified and upcharge payment made, your order will arrive Monday. When purchased on a Friday, your order will arrive Tuesday.
- When purchasing overnight shipping on a Friday, please note that unless otherwise specified in the order notes and upcharge payment made, your order will arrive on Monday.
Due to the nature of water-based products, we must be mindful about shipping during cold weather. Neither FedEx, USPS, Speedee or the LTL carriers which we contract with will guarantee heated trucks or safe delivery of non-frozen product during the winter months. While we will still fill your order, we cannot be liable for shipments that arrive frozen. This is the purchasers responsibility. If you have concerns, please contact us before placing your order.
If you order cannot be delivered by your chosen delivery method, your shipper may change without notice. Refunds/shipping adjustments will be made accordingly and you will be contacted if any monetary adjustments occur.
We do our best to ensure your order is arrives in excellent condition, however some shippers (USPS, FedEx & Speedee Delivery Service are our methods) are not appropriate for some products.
Some manufacturers who ship direct may change your shipping method without notice. This is out of out control. If you have concerns, please call.
Flat rate shipping for flooring and carpeting are almost always shipped LTL freight (pallet/truck delivery). These methods can vary. These shipments require delivery appointments. The carrier will contact you to schedule delivery once it reaches your local hub.
Orders shipping to Canada may incur extra shipping/handling charges not specified on product listings. Please be aware promotions offering “free shipping” apply only to the contiguous United States. Additional shipping will be handled via PayPal or credit card over the phone.
Depending on lead time, availability and shipping conditions, special order items may take several weeks. We’ll maintain communication and give you updates on your order’s timeline.