AFM New Wallboard Primecoat is a premium quality, fast curing, flat finish primer specially formulated to provide a superior prime coat over interior surfaces such as new gypsum wallboard and textured sheetrock. It equalizes the absorption rate of topcoat paints over a variety of surfaces with different porosities, and helps to eliminate decorating problems over textured sheetrock and tape joints on wallboard.
- New drywall, drywall compound and unpainted drywall texture.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Solves finishing problems such as “telegraphing” or “joint banding” by equalizing porosity and texture, filling voids left by today’s building materials, so that top coats cover more evenly.
- Applies economically and easily, dries fast for quick re-coat under most circumstances.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- Minimal outgassing, fights indoor air pollution by sealing in the outgassing from the substrate.
- Very low VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California.
- AFM New Wallboard Primecoat contains no formaldehyde.