Citrus Solvent Real Milk Paint Co.

Starting at: $6.00

Real Milk Paint Co’s Citrus Solvent is a paint thinner alternative, is used as a direct replacement for mineral spirits and odorless mineral spirits. Citrus Solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative.

Citrus Solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water.  Real Milk Paint Co’s Citrus Solvent does not contain any emulsions, surfactants, or any other additives that other paint thinner products contain.

Real Milk Paint Co’s Citrus solvent does not contribute to depletion of the upper ozone or smog like mineral spirits or paint thinner. In addition it does not cause damage to the internal organs of the body when breathed in; instead, it passes through without effect.

  • Available in quarts or gallons.
  • Samples are available for $6 delivered.
This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.