AFM Safecoat Durotone is a fast curing low odor semi-transparent interior wood stain using no aromatic solvents, formaldehyde, UV inhibitors or Hazardous Air Pollutants.
AFM Safecoat Durotone is recommended for unsealed interior wood surfaces.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Excellent lightfast pigmentation stability.
- Combination of non-toxic dye and pigment creates better color retention and coverage.
- Addition of dye to formulation means Safecoat Durotone has less water-based characteristics (lap lines, splotching etc..)
- RESIDENTIALLY USER FRIENDLY. Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive. No acrylic!
- No acrylic means more receptive to top coat penetration.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- Very low VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California.
One gallon of AFM Safecoat Durotone covers approximately 450 square feet in one coat depending on surface porosity and the intensity of the stain color desired.
Clean tools and equipment while they are still wet with a solution of SafeChoice Super Clean and warm water.
- Golden Oak
- Warm Cherry
- Honey Maple
- Red Mahogany
- Warm Oak
- White Pickle