AFM Safecoat Durostain PRO
AFM Safecoat Durostain PRO protects and enhances the richness and warmth of wood without exposing your family to toxic chemicals. Formulated for everyone needing the healthiest alternative.
- Low VOC, low odor.
- Exterior and interior use.
- Zero HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- More contractor acceptance.
- Better penetrating formula.
- Less stain wipe off.
- Addition of more contemporary colors.
- Top coat required: Acrylacq (furniture, cabinets, shelving), Poly BP(all purpose polyurethane, wood floor finish), Poly EXT (decking, exterior trim), Hard Seal (various) and Acriglaze (general topcoat)
- Wooden furniture, floors, millwork, exterior decking, trim
- Nothing different about traditional water based stain application. Because these stains dry faster than oils keeping a wet edge is vital.
- Water based stain should not be rag applied. Brush or pad application is best.
- Large jobs should be a two person operation – an applicator and a follow up access stain removal assistant.
- Stains need clear coat protection. Safecoat Acrylacq, Poly BP, Poly EXT, Hard Seal and Acriglaze are all top coat options depending on the client’s substrate, chemical tolerances, and aesthetic desires.