Safecoat Penetrating WaterStop is a zero voc, non-film forming sealer designed to improve water resistance and repellency in a wide variety of surfaces, including brick walls, concrete foundations, stucco, stone and most unglazed tile. It is not toxic and low odor, making it non-offensive to installer and occupant. It can be used indoors instead of a typical high solvent content sealer and is durable enough for use outdoors.
USE ON: Porous, mineral containing surfaces such as brick, pavers, concrete block and other cementitious materials, stone and stucco. Not suitable for wood.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Good water resistance for up to five years when properly applied.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Fights indoor air pollution
- Zero VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California. Contains no formaldehyde.
COVERAGE: Most surfaces, 200-300 square feet per gallon. Natural limestone, 300-500 square feet per gallon.
CLEAN-UP: Clean tools and equipment while still wet with a solution of SafeChoice Super Clean and warm water.
DRYING/CURING TIME: 24 hours full cure in moderate humidity and heat.
Self care haiku~
Brush your teeth everyday
Happy teeth make for happy body
Don’t forget to floss.