Forbo Marmoleum Striato Modular Tile makes it easy to create inspiring designs ranging from timeless chevron, herringbone, and checkerboard patterns to modern mosaics.
Forbo Marmoleum Striato Modular Tile
Discover the unique characteristics of Marmoleum Modular:
Made by Nature
• The tiles are made from natural raw materials largely harvested from annual crops
• Marmoleum is very environmentally friendly and has low carbon footprint
• It does not contain PVC or phthalates and is low emitting
Designed to Create
• Marmoleum Modular has a natural and realistic look & feel
• It offers enhanced design freedom, a large choice to mix and match
• Colours match the latest trends
• The embossed textures create a lively effect on the floor
Reliable in Use
• Marmoleum Modular is durable, dimensionally stable and easy to clean & maintain
• The tiles are easy to handle; less waste after installation, single tiles can be replaced and no welding is needed.
• Light weight with an overall gauge of 2.5 mm
- 97% natural raw materials
- 72% rapidly renewable
- 43% recycled content
High performance created by nature
Created from natural, renewable materials, Marmoleum flooring is the most sustainable resilient flooring available. It contains no phthalates, no plasticizers and no mineral oil. The key raw materials used in the Marmoleum production include:
● Linseed oil, which comes from the flax plant seeds
● Wood flour from controlled forests and
● Jute, the natural backing onto which the linoleum is calendared.
Forbo Marmoleum Striato Modular Tile has been measured against all of the important sustainable global eco labels.
Topshield2 is Forbo Floorings’ high performance UV-finish which is applied to all Marmoleum floor coverings. Topshield2 prevents staining, scuffing and scratching for lasting appearance retention and provides for easy cleaning and maintenance at lower intervals.
- Linseed and/or tall oil
- Tree rosin
- Wood flour
- Natural mineral pigments
- Jute backing
- USDA-certified bio-based product
- SMART & Allergy and Asthma Friendly-certified
- Pre-sealed with Topshield2
- Warranted for 25 years residential
- 5 years commercial
- Provides a 100+ year track record of performance and durability
- Adhesive- T940 or Sustain 1195