Blue Bear Safenol Non Toxic Paint Stripper is an effective stripper without using Methylene Chloride or NMP. Using BLUE BEAR’s new Safenol™, this stripper effectively removes multiple layers of paint, varnish, enamel, urethane, other simple coatings, and lead-based paint. Paint Stripper is a safe, low odor, biodegradable, non-caustic coating remover for any DIY project
- Removes Paints, Urethanes, Enamels, Sealers, Some Epoxies, Lead Paint, + More
- SAFER! No NMP or Methylene Chloride
- Non-Caustic and Biodegradable
- Removes Multiple Layers in ONE Application
Blue Bear Safenol Non Toxic Paint Stripper can be used on concrete, masonry, wood, metal, and fiberglass *Fiberglass must be attended. If left too long, Paint Stripper could degrade resin.
Do Not Use On:
PVC, drywall, limestone, plastic, veneer, terrazzo tile, or rubber
Usage Tips from the Pros:
- Stripper can be reused if it maintains its gel consistency.
- When used outdoors, or for longer dwell times, cover with a 2 mil or thicker plastic sheeting over the work area to help keep stripper wet and working.
- Due to variances in surfaces and conditions, always test in a small, inconspicuous area before using on complete project.
- Apply a thick layer of Blue Bear Paint Stripper w/Safenol by pouring, brushing, squeegee, or commercial airless sprayer.
- Applying too thin will cause Paint Stripper to dry out before removal is complete.
- Use a scraper to check if the coating is softened down to the surface. If not, wait longer and recheck.
- When the coating is completely softened, remove with a scraper.
- Coverage per square foot varies depending on type and age of coating, number of layers, and method of application.
- Thickness of the stripper should exceed the thickness of coatings being removed.
- Horizontal: Average coverage is 125 sq ft per gallon (max 200 sq ft per gallon)
- Vertical: Average coverage is 75 sq ft per gallon
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- Concrete surfaces may darken with use of Paint Stripper.
- Protect plants and vegetation with a plastic drop cloth.
- Always use care to prevent overspray from getting on surfaces other than the one being prepped or cleaned. Warnings: May cause eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Flash Point None pH Level 6.5 VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) 3.1%, .25lb/g, 30g/l California and OTC Compliant
- Ingredients: Dibasic ester, proprietary thickening, and surfactant blend safe for humans.