Safecoat Almighty Adhesive is an environmentally safe, non-toxic, high performance, quick curing construction adhesive for use in a wide variety of applications. It does not off-gas and has almost no odor (and none after cure), so is safe for use in enclosed or poorly ventilated spaces. It exceeds all VOC and environmental regulations including California’s. Non slumping and non flammable.
- Wood and metal frame construction
- Interior and exterior paneling
- Drywall and gypsum-board
- Bonds cove base, tub surrounds and fiberglass
- Works on landscape blocks, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile and ceiling tile
- Excellent for decorative brick and stone
- Wood decking
- Sub-floor Installation
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Effective, easy to use.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- No VOC emissions at normal temperatures (under 235 degrees F)
- Contains no formaldehyde
Almighty Adhesive is a not-toxic, environmentally safe, no aromatic or other solvents, single component, good initial tack, water resistant, high adhesion, excellent aging stability, wide use of area, bonds to most substrates.
Clean tools and equipment while still wet with a solution of SafeChoice Super Clean and warm water. Dried material may require alcohol for cleaning.
Cheap adhesive is tacky.