AFM Carpet Shampoo is an odorless, dye free rug and carpet shampoo. It is both a strong cleaner and odor remover yet safe even for the chemically sensitive. It contains no harmful chemicals like ammonia, butyl ethers, alcohols, phosphates, caustics or acids. It is not toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and biodegradable. It does not irritate hands or skin.
AFM Carpet Shampoo is designed to be used in conjunction with SafeChoice Carpet Seal (to seal carpet backing) and SafeChoice Lock Out (to seal carpet fibers and repel dirt and stains). This three part system helps to clean out and seal in the irritating chemicals found throughout a typical carpet. SafeChoice Carpet Shampoo is also highly effective when used individually as a carpet shampoo.
Although AFM Carpet Shampoo is generally suitable for synthetic carpets and rugs, because of variations in materials and production processes used by different manufacturers, you should always spot test to insure compatibility with your carpet. Wool fibers generally do not react well to water based products, so SafeChoice Carpet Shampoo is not recommended for wool.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Odorless, non-offensive to user and occupant.
- Especially welcomed by professional cleaners and occupants of enclosed, centrally-ventilated buildings where occupants are subject to the effects of all toxic discharges within the building, including those from building and maintenance products.
- When used in conjunction with SafeChoice Carpet Seal and SafeChoice Lock Out, provides a unique system for reducing the effects of carpet toxicity.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Reduces indoor air pollution from soiled carpets.
DILUTION RATE PER GALLON OF WATER:
One gallon of Carpet Shampoo will clean from 2000 – 4500 square feet of carpet depending upon dilution rate. Light cleaning – 3 fluid ounces. Medium cleaning – 5 fluid ounces. Heavy cleaning – 8 fluid ounces. One gallon of diluted solution will clean approximately 300 square feet.