Cali Floors Whiskey & Wine Engineered Flooring
Made in the USA, the Cali Floors Whiskey & Wine collection presents premium engineered hardwood flooring, crafted to bring stunning natural color and varying flavors of oak grain texture.
Planks feature a top layer of premium American white oak over a strengthening core of sustainable eucalyptus and acacia. This design boosts dimensional stability while getting as much as 4x as much flooring from each tree.
Why Cali Floors Whiskey & Wine?
- Planks are protected by a safe-for-the-home aluminum oxide finish which highlights the wood’s visual personality and helps to prevent scratches.
- Whiskey floors feature a more rustic surface texture with additional wire-brushing for a reclaimed, vintage look. Wine floors offer clearer, smoother wood grains and refined visuals.
- All wood is responsibly harvested from Lacey Act compliant forests, for flooring that’s as eco-minded as it is beautiful.
- Planks are random length up to 94-1/16 inches long, 7-1/4″ inches wide, and ½ inch thick.
- Flooring is tongue-and-groove milled and can be glued down or nailed with the assist of a T&G adhesive.
- Planks are built to last and backed by a 50-year residential/15-year commercial warranty.
- Radiant heat compatible