QuietWalk+ Underlayment for Floating Floors, manufactured in the heartland of America, is the ultimate premium laminate flooring underlayment designed for floating floor materials. The recycled filaments specially processed for QuietWalk provide superb cushion that helps to absorb sound and reduces unwanted noise. Floating floors sound more like fastened wood when you install QuietWalk flooring underlayment.
The unique construction of the material makes it versatile enough for wood or concrete subfloors. QuietWalk+ Underlayment for Floating Floors has moisture management properties to help with any vapors naturally occurring from concrete subfloors. Both concrete subfloors and QuietWalk underlayment are “breathable” capillary products. This ensures vapors that are emitted will never accumulate under the pad into harmful moisture. QuietWalk+ underlayment’s attached vapor barrier protects the overlying flooring from any attacking moisture.
Install QuietWalk+ Underlayment for Floating Floors premium flooring underlayment with a variety of floating floor systems for better moisture properties and sound performance.
- WATER PROTECTION: Exclusive Dri-Wick Technology of the recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to manage vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful water.
- SOUND PROOFING: Superior noise reduction recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms, makes floors sound solid underfoot
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: One of the only underlayments on the market that is 3rd party certified. Meets health-based criteria for additional chemicals and also requires lower total VOC emissions levels to ensure that products are acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. Exceeds California’s strict indoor air quality standards.
- FLOOR HEATING APPROVED: Approved for in-floor radiant heat systems allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock, achieve warmth with QuietWarmth radiant heat system
- EASY INSTALLATION: Roll out and join seams with built-in lip and tape system. No additional underlayment tape required.