Cali Floors Windansea LVP- something special happens when you pair authentic hardwood beauty with attached acoustic padding. This IXPE cushion lining each plank improves sound insulation and provides for quieter steps and more comfortable rooms.
Cali Floors Windansea LVP is 100% waterproof, making it easy to clean and perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. Each plank is fortified from within by GeoCore — a layer of limestone composite that resists indentation and keeps flooring stable. Cut installation days in half with an interlocking system that requires no glue, nails, or acclimation wait time. Plus, Cali Floors Windansea LVP planks come with attached acoustic padding, for a quieter, more comfortable flooring experience.
- Planks are 48 in. long x 7-1/4 in. wide x 1/4 in. thick
- Authentic hardwood detailing and specialized wood grain embossing
- Scratch-resistant 20mil wear layer protects from pet claws, high heels, and heavy traffic
- A compressed limestone composite rigid core foundation provides added stability and protection
- Highly durable luxury vinyl plank with a built-in underlayment pad
- Can be installed over most existing flooring including tile, wood, concrete, or existing vinyl
- Built to last and backed by a 50-year residential/15-year commercial warranty
Why Cali Floors Windansea LVP?
50 Year Residential Warranty
20mm Wear Layer
- CD Exposure 1 plywood (grade stamped US PS1-95)
- OSB Exposure 1subfloor panels (grade stamped US PS1-95)
- Underlayment grade particleboard
- Concrete slab
- Existing wood or laminate floor
- Ceramic tile
- Resilient tile @ sheet vinyl
Wood subfloors must be securely fastened. A best practice is to nail or screw every 6” along joists to avoid squeaking. If leveling is needed, sand down high spots and fill in low spots with a Portland based leveling compound.
Concrete subfloors must be fully cured and at least 60 days old, preferably 90 days old. If leveling is needed, grind down high spots and level low spots with a Portland based leveling compound.