TIMBER OX GREEN WOOD PROTECTANT STAIN
- Timber Ox® Green stains use nano particle technology, triple polymer resins, and iron oxide pigments to protect wood surfaces against UV light and damage from the outdoor elements.
- Timber Ox® Green stain lasts longer than other products because it is stronger than conventional wood treatments. With a formula that contains high solids, and more wood protecting compounds, Timber Ox® Green stain does not build up and peel off or wash away. Timber Ox® Green bonds deep inside at the cellular level to deliver long lasting protection.
- Timber Ox® Green stains utilize Triple Polymer Protection which is composed of polyester, polyurethane and acrylic resins. Each resin plays an important part in the overall protection of the wood. They are derived from agriculturally renewable resources. Almost all other products contain only one polymer resin.
TIMBER OX GREEN CONCRETE & MASONRY SEALER
- Timber Ox® Green concrete and masonry sealers provides excellent protection from moisture and the elements. The sealer is derived from soy beans, castor oil, and citrus oil. This makes the product %97 bio-based and almost completely agriculturally renewable
- Timber Ox® Green concrete and masonry sealers have a pleasant citrus aroma that makes it easy and safe to apply to your surfaces. The end result is a protected and sealed surface that resist moisture and stands up to the elements. When properly applied, Timber Ox® Green seals your concrete, brick, tile, stucco, pavers, and other masonry surfaces with a beautiful finish.