TimberOx Green is a robust and agriculturally renewable oil based stain. It exceeds all state and federal VOC, Environmental Protection Agency Standards, allowing it to be sold in all 50 states.
- Oil based, deep penetrating wood protectant stain
- Restores and protects wood’s natural beauty
- Exceptional UV protection
- 5 year guarantee on verticals. 3 year guarantee on horizontals (when applied according to manufacturer instructions)
Features and Benefits
- BIO-BASED Formulation: Meets all local, state and federal air quality regulations.
- Unique Nano Particle UV Sunscreen Formula: Timber Ox Green contains nano-particle sized, transparent, titanium dioxide as a sunscreen to prevent ultraviolet light damage to the wood.
- Exclusive Triple Polymer Protection – Unique to Timber Ox Green acrylic, urethane and polyester formula: Three resins in one extend the product life and are non-yellowing and fade resistant with exceptional water resistance and weatherability.
- Powerful anti-oxidant formula: Protects against oxidation and resultant cracking and degradation of base resins.
- High performance anti-mold, mildew & algae formulation: Exceptional mold, mildew and algae resistance.
- Transparent iron oxide pigments: Highlight and protect the natural warmth and beauty of wood.
- Castor bean, citrus, soy, and corn oil formula: Castor bean, citrus, soy, and corn oils are wood loving, natural, renewable, agricultural carrier oils with exceptional heat resistance and durability which protects wood fibers creating a water resistant barrier.
- Non-ozone producing & non-ozone depleting formulation: TimberOx does not create ozone (smog) or deplete upper atmosphere ozone.
TimberOx Green qualifies as a USDA Bio-preferred bio-based wood stain. TimberOx does not employ the use of petroleum based solvents, and citrus and castor oils instead. Citrus oil is a natural insect repellant as an added feature! Since TimberOx contains agriculturally derived ingredients it qualifies as a bio-preferred stain with the USDA.