S’WELL STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLES. DON’T BE FOOLED BY IMITATORS!
S’well water bottles: your premier, high fashion, charitable and nontoxic beverage companion.
- Bisphenol-A, or BPA, is an additive in plastics to essentially make them harden during the manufacturing process. Up until 2010, BPA was a virtually unknown material, although being used in almost 100% of the plastics we come in contact with throughout our daily lives. In 2010, the FDA changed its opinion of BPA and deemed it to be of “some concern” to infants and young children, due to its potential to cause neurological problems, disrupt the endocrine system and potentially lead to heart disease and cancer.
- Other plastic alternatives to BPA have been created to maneuver around the FDA, but these materials, mainly BPS (bisphenol S), are showing similar signs of danger. It is in your best interest to reduce your BPA consumption by using a non-leeching water bottle, such as these!
- S’well stainless steel water bottles are currently sold in 35 countries worldwide in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Middle East, and throughout Asia.
- S’well is charitable community member and partner of organizations such as WaterAid, American Forests, & Drink Up. Be confident knowing your purchase in part is helping those in need. Be prepared for everyone to ask you where you got your water bottle!
- By using a S’well stainless steel water bottle, you are reducing the number of plastic bottles in landfills and oceans, and supporting charity partners and efforts to bring clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
- S’well®, is a proud supporter of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, donating $200,000 since 2015 to help provide clean water to the world’s most vulnerable children. UNICEF works in more than 100 countries around the world to improve access to safe water and sanitation facilities in schools and communities and to promote safe hygiene practices. For example, with just $1, UNICEF can provide one child with access to safe, clean water for a month.