Savvy Rest Simple Fit mattresses are made with economy in mind. The mattresses are of highest quality, like the rest of the Savvy Rest line. However, these models do not feature customizable layers or firmness. Savvy Rest Simple Fit can be great for guests or children!
The Earthspring™ is an economical innerspring with a difference. The recycled steel spring (by Bonnell) is topped with a 3” layer of soft Dunlop natural latex. Above and below the innerspring are .8cm sheets of coir (coconut fiber blended with natural latex). The mattress is encased in the Savvy Rest Organic quilted casing, made of certified organic cotton fabric with certified organic wool batting. The casing does not open; the Earthspring is not customizable.
- The Earthspring has a comforting surface. The top is cushioned and the innerspring provides resilient support. It can overall be described as a “Medium Firm” feel. It is designed to be used in a set with a Savvy Rest foundation (9” or 5”) or can be placed on a platform bed.
- Total height: 9″
- No exchanges or returns apply
- Unavailable in King/CA King
The Pastoral does not contain latex. This mattress is filled with organic wool batting inside a tufted organic cotton cover. The wool fiber is resilient, supportive, and promotes a cooler, drier sleep environment. The Pastoral is flexible enough to serve as a futon. Each is handmade and tufted with natural linen thread. Custom sizes (width and length, not layers) are available.
- GOTS-certified organic
- Manufactured in a GOTS-certified facility
- Light yet breathable support
- Organic cotton twill cover
- Promotes comfortable body temperature
- Place on bed rug over a slatted foundation, platform bed, or platform bed insert
- Mattress height: 4.5”
- Shipping: A Pastoral will ship within 3-4 weeks of order date.
- Note: Any wool-filled mattress is subject to some degree of compression. To reduce risk of body impressions, rotate and flip the Pastoral regularly. For even performance, sleep on different areas of the mattress during the first six months of use.