Fritztile Vibrant Pearl Collection adds a touch of luxury by combining natural stone chips with stunning mother of pearl set in an opaque, high performance matrix. While each tile is uniquely beautiful, all Fritztile terrazzo tiles feature high-recycled content, FloorScore certification, low life-cycle costs, and low-maintenance requirements for even the most demanding applications.
- Standard Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ (305 mm x 305 mm)
- Standard Thickness: 3/16” (4.8 mm)
Polyester resin, recycled glass and aggregates
- A UV cured urethane finish is applied at factory.
- Once the installation is complete and the floor has been thoroughly cleaned, a minimum of 2 coats of FCP102 Sealer are required for commercial uses and high traffic areas.
- Once the FCP102 has been applied and is thoroughly dry, a minimum of two coats of FCP300 Sealer and Finish are required for commercial uses and high traffic areas.
Fritztile Vibrant Pearl is independently certified by SCS Global Services to comply with the volatile organic compound emissions criteria of the California Section 01350 Program.
Can Fritztile be grouted?
Fritztile can be grouted provided the tile is not butt joint fitted. The grout joint should not be wider than the thickness of the tile. Unsanded epoxy grout should be used. Do not allow the grout to set up on the face of the tile. Apply Fritz sealers and finishes ether before or after grouting. If sealers and finishes are applied first, allow 7 days before grouting.
Can Fritztile be used outdoors?
Fritztile is for indoor use only. Do not apply in outdoor installations, as this will void all warranty.
Can your terrazzo tile be applied to shower and bathroom walls?
Fritztile is not built for direct exposure to water other than water used for maintenance. Shower walls are not acceptable applications. If you have any questions about proper applications, please call us at 262-446-6702.