TimberOx Green is a robust and agriculturally renewable oil based stain. It exceeds all state and federal VOC, Environmental Protection Agency Standards, allowing it to be sold in all 50 states.
- Oil based, deep penetrating wood protectant stain
- Restores and protects wood’s natural beauty
- Exceptional UV protection
- 5 year guarantee on verticals. 3 year guarantee on horizontals (when applied according to manufacturer instructions)
- Timber Ox Green can be used as both an interior and exterior stain that beautifies and protects wood surfaces. It is easy to apply and is formulated to inhibit lap marks. Timber Ox Green enhances the natural grain of the wood and restores life to old damaged wood.
Features and Benefits
- BIO-BASED Formulation: Meets all local, state and federal air quality regulations.
- Unique Nano Particle UV Sunscreen Formula: Timber Ox Green contains nano-particle sized, transparent, titanium dioxide as a sunscreen to prevent ultraviolet light damage to the wood.
- Exclusive Triple Polymer Protection – Unique to Timber Ox Green acrylic, urethane and polyester formula: Three resins in one extend the product life and are non-yellowing and fade resistant with exceptional water resistance and weatherability.
- Powerful anti-oxidant formula: Protects against oxidation and resultant cracking and degradation of base resins.
- High performance anti-mold, mildew & algae formulation: Exceptional mold, mildew and algae resistance.
- Transparent iron oxide pigments: Highlight and protect the natural warmth and beauty of wood.
- Castor bean, citrus, soy, and corn oil formula: Castor bean, citrus, soy, and corn oils are wood loving, natural, renewable, agricultural carrier oils with exceptional heat resistance and durability which protects wood fibers creating a water resistant barrier.
- Non-ozone producing & non-ozone depleting formulation: TimberOx does not create ozone (smog) or deplete upper atmosphere ozone.
TimberOx Green qualifies as a USDA Bio-preferred bio-based wood stain. TimberOx does not employ the use of petroleum based solvents, and citrus and castor oils instead. Citrus oil is a natural insect repellant as an added feature! Since TimberOx contains agriculturally derived ingredients it qualifies as a bio-preferred stain with the USDA.