All natural ingredients:
- Linseed and/or tall oil
- Tree rosin
- Wood flour
- Natural mineral pigments
- Jute backing
Creating beautiful, custom floors is easy and fun with Marmoleum Click Cinch Loc. This naturally healthy, water-resistant flooring consists of linoleum mounted onto HDF with a cork backing for a warm, comfortable, quiet flooring solution. Made primarily from renewable resources, Marmoleum Click Cinch Loc features inherent antistatic and antimicrobial properties that repel dust and dirt, making it easy to clean and reducing exposure to allergens, while inhibiting the breeding of harmful organisms.
Marmoleum Click Cinch Loc fits into place using a Valinge 5G locking system for a secure, glue-free installation and can be combined with other Cinch Loc colors for custom interior designs.
How is Marmoleum made?
Marmoleum is a natural floor made from 97% natural raw materials, 70% of which are rapidly renewable, along with a 43% recycled content. The key raw materials used in its production include linseed oil, which comes from the flax plant seeds, wood flour as production waste from controlled forestry plantations and jute, a crop whose fibres provide the material for the membrane onto which the linoleum is calendared.
With its ‘all-natural ingredients’, Marmoleum flooring is almost like creating a floor covering with nutrients. As a matter of fact, the process of making Marmoleum is not unlike to that of preparing an oven-baked apple pie. What makes Marmoleum special is that it is created entirely from raw materials obtained from their natural habitat right where they grow and renew, often in just 12 months time. Jute and flax are annual crops that can be harvested just like wheat or corn. Extracting rosin is a continuous process, while wood flour, a waste material from the timber industry, is derived from European industrial forrests, while lime stone is available in abundance.
With Marmoleum, it is the simple, natural ingredient combination that creates the product. Marmoleum has no additives to make it look better, no supplements to enhance its green profile and no artificial ingredients to improve stability or flexibility. Marmoleum is what it is and nothing else.
Why Marmoleum Click?
- Eco-friendly and sustainable- 98% bio-based; 78% recycled content; biodegradable; SMART third-party certified.
- Made with all-natural ingredients- linseed oil, limestone, tree rosins, natural pigments, wood flour and jute backing.
- Allergy and Asthma Friendly Certified- naturally anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-static.
- Non-toxic- no added urea formaldehyde; safe for you and your family, including the chemically sensitive.
- Creative design options- comes in three colors and endless pattern options.
- Sound deadening- IIC57 impact sound tested ASTM E 492.
- Easy-to-install- clicks together and requires no glue or nails.
- Requires little preparation- installs easily over almost any existing flooring or flat surface, with the exception of carpet.
- Warm, quiet and comfortable- excellent thermal and acoustical insulation properties.
- Hides scratches- thick (2 mm) through-body color.
- Easy to clean and care for- durable TopShield2 finish.
- Long-lasting and reliable- TopShield2 finish; 25-year warranty.
- Qualifies for LEED points- recycled content, rapidly renewable materials, PBT source reduction, low emitting materials and sustainable attributes and design.
Finished with Topshield2; Forbo Floorings’ high performance UV-finish, applied to all Marmoleum floor coverings. Topshield2 prevents staining, scuffing and scratching for lasting appearance retention and provides for easy cleaning and maintenance at lower intervals.