Ayurveda Floating Cork Flooring
Natural, quiet and comfortable, durable, antimicrobial and hypo-allergenic, easy to install, easy to maintain, easy to “live” on …
- Unique cork patterns on Uniclic® floating floor system
- Tongue and groove installation
- Plank size: 12″ x 36″ x 7/16″. Sold in full cartons (17.65 sq ft/carton) and for Co-op colors: Coffee, Dark Grey, Light Grey & White plank size is: 15″ x 24″ x 7/26″ (has micro beveled edge). Sold in full cartons (17.5 sq ft/carton). Price per carton.
- Created in 3 layers: cork, HDF board, cork underlayment
- Cork flooring is made from the outer bark of the cork oak tree
- Cork floating floor is suitable for a variety of residential applications
- Like all natural woods, cork has inherent shade variations and needs protection from UV rays
- Capri @ Home cork is prefinished with 3 coats of commercial grade finish.
- All cork patterns including hand-laid strips (lines) are random and are not intended to match or line up.
- With user friendly maintenance, well maintained cork floors can last decades.
- Cork Floating Floor can contribute to LEED credits.